Not every good idea is worth doing as an entrepreneur. It's important to determine if the business is viable before you launch it. That's where Think Big Partners comes in. Think Big Partners will answer the many questions that entrepreneurs have before they launch their idea: Will your idea be profitable? How much will it cost to successfully build and launch your idea? How long will it take? What is needed to build a minimum viable product to get market validation? Think Big Partners becomes the innovation-stage architect for your business by providing disciplined, objective insight into your good idea and helping you to determine if your idea is worth doing.
In the Build the Idea phase, Think Big Partners provides:
- The PRISM Process: The understanding and analysis of an idea through an initial virtual proof of concept model. Think Big Partners will analyze the competitive landscape, analyze solutions to the idea's problems, understand the financial opportunity, and understand exactly what it takes to build the idea (i.e. skills, time, money).
- Blueprint Creation: Determining how long your idea will take to build, how much money it will require, who needs to be involved in the process and how the goals will be accomplished.
- Project Plan Management: We can help you manage the project or you can completely outsource while you remain in control.
- Minimum Viable Product (MVP) Development: Helping to execute fast and quantitative market testing on your products, product features or services.
- Phase 1: Alpha Launch
- Phase 2: Analysis of Feedback and Beta Launch
Think Big Partners' services are tailored for each client engagement. Typical fees range from $2,500 to $15,000 dependent on the scope of work required.
Think Big Partners also offers institutional-level services to private sector companies looking to innovate new products or services and to financial sponsors (VC and private equity funds, hedge funds and venture groups) looking to de-risk investment opportunity.