An idea cannot become a viable business without capital. Additionally, not all capital is created equal. Selecting the right capital partners with the right proper valuation and creating the right relationship is essential to any entrepreneur's success. Think Big Partners acts as a capital advisor and fund raising arm to help you assess the financial marketplace and value your new venture through the Fund the Idea phase.
In the Fund the Idea phase, Think Big Partners provides:
- Valuation of the New Venture or Idea
- Market Research: Includes competitive intelligence, market comparison and overall analysis.
- Creating the Right Pitch: Includes organization of presentation material (pitch deck), pitch practice and feedback, elevator speech guidance, value strategy, and pointing out the red flags and trap doors you must avoid.
- Capital Raising and New Venture Marketing Exposure
- Introductions to Capital
- Presentations to Potential Funders on the Client's Behalf: Includes capital raising.
- Video Pitch Presentations for Additional Exposure through the Think Big Venture Network: Coming Soon!
Think Big Partners' services are tailored for each client engagement. Typical fees range from $2,500 to $7,500 per month plus expenses.